WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Owners, Designers And Contractors With The Following Job Titles...
- Director Virtual Design And Construction
- Director / Manager BIM
- BIM Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Facility Management
Plus Key Industry Suppliers Of:
- Cloud-Based Solutions
- 3D Modeling And Design Software
- Modeling Services
- Laser Scanning
- Model-Based Layout
- Content Services
- Facilities Management
- Energy Modeling
BIM INTEGRATION CONGRESS 2015
Special Owner Price Available For $800
Please Contact Customer Services
800 721 3915 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FIRST CONFERENCE AGENDA LED BY OWNERS, DESIGNERS AND CONTRACTORS TO FOCUS ON
INTEGRATION AND COLLABORATION
Duplication of work, hesitancy to share content and miscommunication are driving the construction industry crazy and is hindering efforts to deliver projects on time and on budget. The only solution is the integration of teams and improved collaboration across owners, designers and contractors.
In an ideal world, each design would factor in every aspect of construction and facility management and changes to the original design would be coordinated in real-time across all stakeholders. Yet in reality software and content incompatibility and the distribution of project teams across offices all over the world makes keeping models up to date a nightmare task.
That's why the inaugural BIM Integration Congress was brought to life - to showcase the solutions implemented by leading owners, facility managers, architects, engineers and construction companies to forge integrated teams - as though they were sitting around the same table - and improve collaboration to reduce the duplication of work and ensure projects are delivered on time and on schedule.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding what deliverables clients need, their expectations for BIM integration and best practice facility management
- Forging a single project team across multiple offices to ensure designs have constructability and facility management in-mind
- Developing bi-directional collaboration between the field and models to reduce construction errors and keep the project on schedule
- Hearing how remote servers can enable access to large files and enhance collaboration, however your team is distributed across the world
- Incentivizing every department with the measurable benefits of BIM to enhance integration through each project
- Revealing successful implementation of laser scanning and model-based layout at the job-site
- Eureka moments delivered across content standards, dealing with design changes, clash detection, model-based estimating, energy analysis and training strategies
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE:
Our Agenda Delivers:
INTEGRATION, INTEGRATION, INTEGRATION
Each presentation is focused on forging a single, collaborative team for each project to eliminate duplication of work and ensure designs have construction and facility management in mind
OWNER & FACILITY MANAGER PERSPECTIVES
Dedicated to providing insights from those writing the cheques: Getting the buy- in of clients and identifying the deliverables that facility managers need to reduce lifecycle costs
Solutions for achieving the buy-in of corporate decision makers and colleagues stuck in 2D: Identifying the measurable benefits of BIM
Every presentation is unbiased and will give honest feedback on software and processes. No sales pitches.
DESIGNED BY THE INDUSTRY, FOR THE INDUSTRY
The insights of over 50 owners, facility managers, designers and contractors were used to develop this agenda, so every minute of the meeting will focus on the very latest critical challenges